Saturday 11 June 2011

Pink and Purple Polka Dots

I wanted to do a design that included dots because I didn’t fancy doing anything too complicated so I came up with this design:
For these I used Models Own Purple Passion for the base, my White Models Own Nail Pen for the dots and Sophie's Pink for the tips (with the help of some nail stencil stickers that I got off eBay).  I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish.
 
I’m quite pleased with how these turned out because they look quite girly and cute but I managed to smudge my thumb nail but it isn’t noticeable in this photo so it all good.  I bought CND Stickey Base Coat the other day, which is supposed to help prevent chipping so I will try that out on my next design.  I’m going to Zante on Thursday so I’ve been busy planning what I’m going to do my nails like and maybe even doing my toenails if I have time but I’ll explain more in my next post.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend despite this awful weather!

1 comment: