Tuesday 28 June 2011

Zante Nails

Sorry for the lack of blogging the last 2 weeks, I’ve been busy and then my laptop charger broke but thankfully the new one arrived today!  As you might know I went to Zante for a week last Friday.  It was definitely the best holiday I’ve ever been on and I would definitely go back.  Here’s a respectable quick snap of us before one of our messy nights out:
I’ve done a few nails designs since I last blogged so I thought I’d start with the oldest one, which is the design I did on my own nails in the hours before we went to Zante:
I used CND Stickey Base Coat for this design and it seemed to work really well as the design would have lasted the whole holiday if I hadn’t decided to do a different design on day 6.  For the base colours I used Models Own True Blue, Red Alert, Pastel Pink, Fuzzy Peach, Jade Stone, Feeling Blue, Hot Pink and Lemon Meringue and a variety of my nail pens for the details.  As usual I finished with a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.  This was a WAH Nails inspired design that I think I pulled off pretty well considering I had to rush to finish them in time.  This is my favourite design so far but it did take about 2 hours to do so I don’t think I’ll have time to do a design like this very often!  
Oh and the day I left for Zante I had a surprise package arrive which was 2 Nails Inc nail varnishes which Fabulous Magazine (inside the News of the World) is giving away when u collect 3 out of the 4 tokens each Sunday from the 19th June.  I hope you have all managed to get at least one of the tokens so far as these colours look really nice and summery and Nails Inc nail varnishes usually cost £11 each!  The nail Varnishes can be redeemed from selected Tesco Stores from 3rd July.

No comments:

Post a Comment