Friday 26 August 2011

Ibiza Party Animal

Here is the design I did my friend Danielle who is jetting of to Ibiza in a few hours!  She wanted something using Models Own Coral Reef (which she picked out of my collection within 0.2 seconds) so I thought Top Turquoise would look good with it and a classic Leopard Print. 
I used CND Stickey Basecoat, Models Own Coral Reef, Top Turquoise, black nail pen and finished with a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat.  As you can see I used Coral Reef as the base colour for her fingernails and Top Turquoise for her Toenails.
I hope she has a brilliant weekend and brings the weather back with her!  I’m going to a barn (marquee) dance in a field tomorrow night but after the storm we had earlier on I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that my heels will have to stay home and I’ll probably have to wear my wellies! I’m working on a nail design now to cheer me up and hopefully will be colour coordinated with what I wear tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment