Saturday 13 August 2011

...Sweet Like Candy...

I wanted to do a nail with a cupcake on and was going to do a random mix of things but then decided to do a sweet themed design so along with some inspiration from WAH Nails I came up with this:
I used Models Own: Lilac Dream, Blooboo, Lemon meringue, Jade Stone, Pastel Pink and the black and white nail pens along with some other coloured nail pens from eBay.  I used CND Stickey base coat and then Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat to finish.
My favourite nails are the cupcakes and the sprinkles.  This design took me about 2 hours to do as I was talking to people on Facebook Chat but if I concentrated without interruption they probably would have taken about a hour.  Overall I am quite pleased with these nails but I think I am a bit too old for them?
Oh and my nails have nearly recovered form the Barry M yellow that I used on for Bumble Bee Nails post so now I have only got horrible stained yellow tips! Safe to say that learnt my lesson and so I am ALWAYS going to use a base coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment