Sunday 20 February 2011

Rainy Days


So as it looks like we’ve got some wet weather over the next few days I thought I’d do a rainy design.  For this design I used Models Own Lemon Meringue and Feeling Blue for the base coats along with Models Own Fuzzy Peach, Pastel Pink and Top Turquoise to paint the rainy designs on with a thin nail brush.  I also used a few of my nail pens to do the smaller details.  I really love the colours in this design and I love the ducks even though they didn’t turn out as well as I wanted!  This design took about 1 and a half hours to do so I’m gradually getting quicker.  I think the trick is learning what order to paint things so that you aren’t waiting for any paint to dry and not swapping colours as often as that takes up a surprising amount of time too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment