Sunday 13 February 2011

♥ Valentines Nails ♥

So as it’s Valentines Day on Monday I thought it would be a good time to do a Valentines design.  I started these a few days ago when I had an hour spare but I didn’t have time to finish them so I finally finished them last night!  For these I used Models Own Red Alert, Snow White and Black Magic along with my red, white and black nail pens.  I also used some of the heart shaped rhinestones, which I mentioned in my ‘Nail Daze Xmas List’ Post and of course I finished the design with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. My favourite nail is the index finger nail.  This design took nearly 2 hours in total to do but was worth it I think. Hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day, whether you are single or in a relationship! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment