Thursday 10 February 2011

Welsh Nails

               
So here is the Welsh design I did in preparation for the Wales Vs. England Rugby match last Friday night.  Unfortunately the night didn’t quite go to plan and resulted in me working until 10, missing the match and then to top it off Wales lost!  For this design I used Models Own: Red Alert, Snow White and Green Grass along with some of my nail pens and Seche Vite dry fast topcoat.  This design took about an hour and a half to do, while watching Big Fat Gypsy Weddings, which I LOVE so I wasn’t concentrating as much as usual but they turned out pretty good I think.  My favourite nail is defiantly the index finger with the three feathers on.  For the next Welsh game I am going to try and get some little welsh dragon stickers to make this design a bit better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment