Wednesday 13 April 2011

Louis Vuitton 'Spring Collection' Inspired Nails


I decided to do a nail design using a spring print as inspiration so I had a look online for a flowery pattern but came across this year’s Louis Vuitton Spring Collection and these dresses caught my eye.  For this design I used Models Own Sophie’s Pink, Models Own Top Turquoise, my black Models Own Nail Pen and Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat.  I painted the base colour using Sophie’s Pink, waited for it to dry and then applied some of the Top Turquoise using a nailbrush (that I bought off eBay a while ago).  I then used my nail pen and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.  I am really pleased with how this design turned out and I think the colours look really good together. 

My new Models Own polishes arrived today!  Here is a quick photo of what I got:
From left to right - Blooboo, Nyla Nude, Bronze Rage, Smash Up Black and Smash Up Silver.  I really can’t wait to try out the Smash Up polishes so will post my Smash Up design tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment