Saturday 22 October 2011

6 of 7 - Bright Neon Leopard

If you are reading this my scheduled post worked!  I had loads of compliments about these nails because they were so bright and eye catching, but again the photos haven’t done them justice even though I tried to take photos with and without the flash as you can see:
For these I used CND Stickey Base Coat, Models Own: Sophie’s Pink, Tangerine Queen, Aciiied, Black Nail Pen and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.  
Tangerine Queen is an amazing colour!  It almost glows in the dark and would probably look fab under UV lights but is quite a daring shade!  As everyone knows Sophie’s Pink is my favourite shade, so enough said about that lovely colour!  I think Aciiied takes a bit of getting used to as it is quite a bizarre shade but I think it would look great with black.  

No comments:

Post a Comment