Monday 17 October 2011

Seven Posts in Seven Days

Hey everyone, sorry for the severe lack of blogging lately!  My laptop charger blew up while doing my previous post and so by the time I sent it back and they sent me a new 1 to my old address (because I forgot to tell them I had moved) it was October by the time it arrived.  Since then I haven’t managed to find time to do much blogging because of my new job and spending time with friends and family.  I’ve also started a part time nail course so some time next year I will be finishing that and hopefully to able to start doing nails professionally!  I’ve done a few nail designs over the last 6 weeks but haven’t taken photos of them all but today I counted that I have 7 so I’ve decided to do ‘seven posts in seven days’ starting from today so look out for the first post later on tonight! 

As every post needs a photo I thought I’d quickly show you what I got from the Models Own 50% sale, which was a bit of a nightmare but I was happy when they all finally arrived:

No comments:

Post a Comment