Sunday 23 October 2011

7 of 7 - Navy Animal Prints

So here is the final post of my ‘seven posts in seven days’ but I will probably be posting again tomorrow too because I’m getting into the routine of posting everyday so it’s going to be weird not posting as often!  I did these nails about 2 weeks ago for 12-year-old Jasmine to go to a birthday party.  She had a gorgeous navy blue dress to wear so we thought we’d have nails to match it! 
For these I used CND Stickey Base Coat, Models Own: Snow White, True Blue, Black Nail Pen and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish.  I love these nails but we had planned to do leopard print on her toes but after attempting that we agreed to do Zebra stripes instead because True Blue was too dark and so the leopard print didn’t show up very well and looked a bit odd!

1 comment:

  1. I was suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this publish is written by him as nobody else recognise such distinctive about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete