Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas Nails

I finally got round to doing some Christmas nails yesterday so here they are:


For these I used Models Own Nude Beige for the base because I wanted a plain background but now I wish I had used Models Own Prussian Blue as I think the Christmas designs would stand out more.  I used a variety of my nails pens to create these designs, along with Barry M Spring Green, because I haven’t got a nice green nail pen, yet! 

 

My favourite nail is either the Santa or the robin, as usual I can’t decide on a favourite!  These took about an hour and a half to do but it did make me feel Christmasy and was quite fun so if you’ve got some nail pens give it a go!

Reindeer Thumb Nail
Santa Thumb Nail
In case I don’t have time to do another post before Christmas…Merry Christmas everyone! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment