Wednesday 19 January 2011

Gold Rush Vs. 24 Carat Gold


Just a quick post for today because I’ve been busy and I’ve had some Internet problems!  I thought I would do a quick little review on Models Own Gold Rush Ready To Wear and 24 Carat Gold.  Before Gold Rush was released I thought it would be really similar to 24 Carat Gold and so would be interesting to do a comparison of the two of them but after painting my nails I realised they were rather different. 


As you can see from the photos, Gold Rush glistens a lot more than 24 Carat Gold and is almost like a glittery polish but the glitter is a lot finer and gives a really stunning effect.  24 Carat Gold seems to be more yellow than Gold Rush but for certain designs I would prefer 24 Carat Gold.

24 Carat Gold really goes well with Gold Rush and I think a design using both polishes on the same nails would be nice so I might give that a go tomorrow and post the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment