Monday 17 January 2011

...Pink Polka Dots...

Firstly, Happy New Year everyone!  Sorry I haven’t had time to blog yet this year because I have been really busy in work but I’m going to try and do a post each day this week to make up for it!

I painted these nails at the start of last week, the night before we started decorating in the pub I work at and thankfully I took these photos straight away because after the first day of painting they where ruined, even with my attempt of wearing gloves!  For these I used (from thumb to little finger) Models Own Raspberry Crush, Pastel Pink, Sophie’s Pink, Hot Pink and Pink Punch.  Sophie’s Pink is still my favourite Models Own shade of pink and Raspberry Crush is a close second but this photo doesn’t do the colour justice.  I used my white Models Own Nail Pen to do the polka dots.  This design from start to finish took me less than half an hour and gives a cute design which anyone can do!  As usual I finished my design off with Models Own 3-in-1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Gloss but I must admit I’m missing the Seche Vite dry fast topcoat that I lost but I’ve ordered a new one off eBay so that should arrive soon.  I’m just finishing a Tutti Frutti design at the moment and so I will blog about that tomorrow!

1 comment: