Wednesday 24 November 2010

Models Own Gooodies :D

The fabulous people at Models Own have kindly sent me some goodies to try out so I’m going to do a review on each of these products (and the new nails pens that I bought last week) within the next week or two! I asked for some more autumn/wintery shades as all of my nail varnishes seem to be bright or glittery and so they sent me these beauties:



I’ve done some swatches of each of the colours (from left to right-Nude Beige, Vintage Pink, Pray, Purple Grey, Prussian Blue and Grace Green).



I have been struggling to decide on my favourite for over a day now and I still can’t decide so maybe I’ll know after a few nail designs using these colours. I think the Purple Grey and the Grace Green are going to look fab together so I think I’ll do a design using those too first! The surprise out of these 6 was defiantly the Prussian Blue. This was the 1 colour out of these that I must admit I didn’t have on my Christmas list but I really love it! The best way I could describe it is as a midnight blue, which is more matte than the rest of shades, but it really compliments the colour and I think it could be the new black. From what I’ve seen online Grace Green and Nude Beige seem to be the most popular shades but I think Vintage pink should be up there too. My Models Own collection is growing much more quickly than I thought it would and I've put a couple of things to one side for a giveaway in the future so watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment