Thursday 25 November 2010

Purple Grey and Grace Green Mix ‘n’ Match



For this design I used the Models Own Purple Grey and Grace Green from my previous post. I thought these colours would look great together and I was right, they look gorgeous!  I painted the base of these nails before I went to sleep to make sure they where completely dry before I painted the tips, as I was worried the nail guides would peel off my nail varnish if it wasn’t dry all over.

                                      
When I got up this morning I stuck the nail guide stickers on and painted the tips the opposite colour to the base.   I peeled the stickers off after painting every 2-3 tips and I didn’t get any chips!  The coverage of these polishes is excellent so when doing the tips you only need 1 coat to completely cover the base colours.  I used Models Own 3 in 1 Basecoat, Topcoat and Gloss to finish off my nails.


This design was easy to do and because of the mix ‘n’ match effect it makes this design look interesting but sleek.  These colours are perfect for this wintery weather we are having and is easy to create yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment