Monday 8 November 2010

Sparkly Black tips

So i ended up having a hectic weekend with shopping and birthday parties so i'm blogging today instead...but better late than never ey?


I did these nails by using some nails guide stickers that I got off ebay a while ago to produce the curved line quickly and easily. I have found when painting the tips of fingers these are a godsend! Sometimes they don’t work perfectly, for instance if u haven’t stuck the sticker down all along the nail, but 9 out of 10 nails normally turn out perfect without the need of a touch up. On ebay there are a range of different shapes available but I’m a fan of the classic curved shape. I used a coat of Models Own Black Magic for the base and then put a thin coat of models own Silver Fox on the top. I usually make sure I remove the stickers before the nail varnish dries as I find the line is smoother because dried nail varnish can chip as the sticker is pulled off. I then used a coat of models own 3-in1 Base Coat, Topcoat and Gloss all over the nail to finish this design off.



No comments:

Post a Comment