Sunday 14 November 2010

POW Nails!

'Pow' is my favourite WAH Nails design so I thought id give it a go and as you can see I made a bit of a mess of it but I’m determined to practice until I get them right. I used some of my new Models Own polishes for this design (jade stone, Lilac Dream, Lemon Meringue, Pastel Pink and Feeling Blue).

How to paint these:

1. Paint all nails with different colours

2. Using a white nail pen paint the speech bubbles on

3. Paint the white dots on

4. Paint around the speech marks with a black nail pen

5. Write the words in the speech marks

6. Finish with a topcoat

I think the main reason these didn’t work as well as I hoped was because I put too much nail varnish on and I didn’t have time to tidy up around the nails. A whole nail of nail varnish peeled off in one go within a day and the nail varnish on the rest of my nails are peeling off too so Seche Vite topcoat is in my bad books at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. I think they look really good! Especially for your first time! I'm impressed. I could never do them. x

    http://sweetmondayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete